Memoranda of Understanding (MOU)
IEA cooperates with other international bodies with common or similar goals. In some cases, Memoranda of Understanding have been established to facilitate collaboration, mutual support, information exchange, and joint activities.
IEA is a registered NGO of the United Nations. IEA maintains official Non-State Actor status with the World Health Organization (WHO) and is a registered NGO of the International Labour Organization.
Summary of formal relationships with other world bodies:
- World Health Organization (WHO) – Official Non-State Actor
- International Labour Organization (ILO) – Registered NGO
- United Nations – Registered NGO
- International Commission on Occupational Health (ICOH) – MOU
- International Standards Organization (ISO) – Category A Liaison with ISO/TC159 – “Ergonomics”
- International Occupational Hygienists Association (IOHA) – MOU
- The International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQua) – MOU