Although somewhat delayed due to the extension of deadlines in the past, the IEA is pleased to announce selections for the 2022 IEA/Kingfar Early Career Researchers Award. The awardees are representative of our global membership and include:
- Gabriela Garcia – SOCEERGO (Ecuadorian Scientific Society for Ergonomics)
- Carlos Aceves Gonzalez – SEMAC (Society of Ergonomists of Mexico)
- Michael Greig – ACE (Association of Canadian Ergonomists)
- Lakhwinder Pal Singh – ISE (Indian Society of Ergonomics)
- Tingru Zhang – CES (Chinese Ergonomics Society)
Many congratulations to all on excellent work for Human Factors/Ergonomics! We wish these outstanding young scientists all the best for their careers.